Dog Training in Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, South Bay, Long Beach & West Los Angeles
At Canine Path, we believe that the goal of every dog owner is to have a loving, well-behaved companion. However, some dogs develop unwanted behaviors that are frustrating or create unsafe situations. Our expert Los Angeles dog trainer educates pet owners and trains dogs to be happy, safe companions. Whatever the age or breed of your dog, Canine Path can help you and your pet achieve harmonious, well-balanced behavior to create a loving home and happy environment for you both.
In our experience a dog’s behavior is based on 5 factors:
- Genetics: the physical characteristics & temperament of your dog.
- Environment: Stimuli (noises, moving objects, etc.) that your dog is exposed inside and outside your home.
- Socialization: How your dog is exposed and interacts with people, dogs, and other animals.
- Training: teaching your dog what is expected of him, and rewarding him accordingly.
- Owners: Yes, You! – Getting everyone in the dog’s life on the same page.
Using a positive approach, Canine Path’s ‘Open Toolbox’ method allows us to help you build a balanced and harmonious relationship with your dog. Whether you are experiencing training/behavioral challenges or desire to take your dog to “The Next Level” we can help!
We teach owners how to:
- We teach dogs of all ages: Puppies, Adolescents & Adults.
- Become the “Pack Guardian”.
Read your dog’s signals (body language, signs of anxiety, etc.) and how to motivate him.
- Use structured play and games to obtain desired behavior and have fun with your dog.
- Good manners – what all good dogs should know.
- Proper leash and obedience skills (no pulling or lunging).
- How to handle ‘real-world experiences’ (skateboards, loud noises, meet and greet new people and dogs, etc.).
Dog Trainer for Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, South Bay, Long Beach and West Los Angeles
Canine Path is the leading dog trainer in West Los Angeles. Serving Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Gardena, Wilmington, San Pedro, Westchester, Carson, Lawndale, Hawthorne, Marina Del Rey, Playa Vista, Long Beach, Palo Verdes, West Los Angeles, Culver City, and the whole West Side. We help dogs and their people overcome behavioral problems and be good companions.
From puppy training to to adult dog training to helping rescue dogs overcome separation anxiety, Canine Path will make life easier for you and your dog. Our positive dog training techniques can help dogs on any age, breed, or size overcome their behavioral challenges. Contact us today to book an appointment for an initial evaluation of your dog. Our West Los Angeles dog trainer works around your schedule, including nights and weekends, to make training your dog convenient for you and your pet.
Canine Path Dog Training
The Dog Blog
I’ve been around the block a few times (boy do I love when we go for walks around the block, it’s my favorite — especially that one tree) and I’ve been my share of younger and older dogs with their owners. The young ones are always ready and raring to go, pulling and...
When I go for walks, I see plenty of well-behaved dogs and my first thought is, “I’ve got to go play with them right this second,” and so I try to run. Trouble is, I forget that I’m on a leash attached to my collar so I’m getting air cut off and my owner is dragged...
I love to nip and bite when I’m excited — it’s my favorite way to play and one of the only ways I know how to, other than running around the house because of the "zoomies." All my brothers and sisters used to nip and bite me — and I’d return the favor — when we were...