Dog Training in Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, South Bay, Long Beach, and the West Side
We believe that the goal of every dog owner is to have a loving, well-behaved companion. However, some dogs develop unwanted behaviors that are frustrating or create unsafe situations and we are here to help.
In our experience a dog’s behavior is based on 5 factors:
- Genetics: the physical characteristics & temperament of your dog.
- Environment: Stimuli (noises, moving objects, etc.) that your dog is exposed inside and outside your home.
- Socialization: How your dog is exposed and interacts with people, dogs, and other animals.
- Training: teaching your dog what is expected of him, and rewarding him accordingly.
- Owners: Yes, You! – Getting everyone in the dog’s life on the same page.
Using a positive approach, Canine Path’s ‘Open Toolbox’ method allows us to help you build a balanced and harmonious relationship with your dog. Whether you are experiencing training/behavioral challenges or desire to take your dog to “The Next Level” we can help!
We teach owners how to:
- We teach dogs of all ages: Puppies, Adolescents & Adults.
- Become the “Pack Guardian”.
Read your dog’s signals (body language, signs of anxiety, etc.) and how to motivate him.
- Use structured play and games to obtain desired behavior and have fun with your dog.
- Good manners – what all good dogs should know.
- Proper leash and obedience skills (no pulling or lunging).
- How to handle ‘real-world experiences’ (skateboards, loud noises, meet and greet new people and dogs, etc.).
Dog Trainer for Manhattan Beach, South Bay, Long Beach and West Los Angeles
Canine Path is the leader in dog training in West LA. Serving Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Gardena, Wilmington, San Pedro, Westchester, Carson, Lawndale, Hawthorne, Marina Del Rey, Playa Vista, Long Beach, Palo Verdes, West Los Angeles, Culver City, and the whole West Side, we help dogs and their people overcome behavioral problems and be good companions. From puppy training to helping rescue dogs overcome separation anxiety, Canine Path will make life easier for you and your dog.